Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Attendance and Timeliness

task2: At night before i go to bed i take a shower brush my teeth and do my hair. Then i go and find me some to wear to school the next day but sometimes in the morning i might not like what i picked out the night before and gone want to change what i want to put on then i have to iron everything all over again.And to me by doing that makes me late so i need to pick out a couple things to wear then in the morning i will have several things to choose from.
task3: 1:I can start by doing lots of things i need to do instead of things i dont even have to do period.
2:If i became overwhelemed with obligations i would be very confused i'm not the type of person who loves to do lots of things in one day i like to have a couple things not alot of things but i mean if they have to be done then i have no problem doing them.

1 comment:

  1. Your work is getting better. You are addressing all the tasks, and you are putting more effort into your work. 83%

    ReplyDelete